Marrakech is the most popular tourist destination in Morocco; a vibrant noisy city of souks and palaces. Marrakech is divided into two main areas: the “medina“, or old town, with souks, grand Mosques, and fine houses hidden down its twisting streets; and the new town, “Gueliz“, a busy commercial hub where modern hotels sit alongside trendy restaurants, boutiques, nightclubs, banks, and offices. Wherever you are in Marrakech, all roads seem to lead to “Djemaa el Fna“, a gigantic public square that is the medina’s most important marketplace.
MARRAKECH FULL DAY TOUR-PROGRAM
Marrakech has a lot of sights to offer to its visitors; so be ready for our Marrakech full day tour, with an official knowledgeable tour guide. You may debut Your exploration by enjoyable drive around its 11th-century “ramparts” that kept The medina all safe over the past millennium; the 900 years old “Koutoubia Mosque” ; The “Saadian tombs” and “Bahia Palace“. After while you will then head to the densely packed, colorful, and noisy old town “medina“. The narrow labyrinthine alleyways will lead you to discover its numerous secrets; including its huge maze of souks, breathtaking imperial architecture, and absorbing the atmosphere at “Djemaa el Fna” one of the world’s largest and busiest squares.
Here you will mingle with the locals, and meet many story tellers, snake charmers and musicians from different Moroccan tribes. There are also many local and trendy restaurants along the prince avenue, where you can enjoy your lunch and get the taste of Moroccan dishes and European cuisine too.
Optionally you may conclude your Marrakech full day tour, by visiting the “Majorelle Gardens“; late in the afternoon return to your place of stay.
Not to be missed in Marrakech
– Absorbing the atmosphere at Djemaa el Fna.
– Haggling for traditional crafts in the souks.
– Admiring the architecture of Ibn Youssef Medersa.
– Seeing the koutoubia Mosque.
– Visiting the Saadian Tombs, a fascinating reminder of one of the country’s ruling dynasty.
– Views of Jebel Toubkal, Morocco’s highest Mountain.
– Visiting the more modern Majorelle Gardens.
You can enjoy more time in the new city of Marrakesh (gueliz); a busy commercial hub where modern hotels set alongside trendy restaurants; boutiques; nightclubs; banks and offices.
- While in Marrakech, don’t miss out on the food stands in Jemaa El fna.
- The roasted nuts and fresh squeezed-orange juice are great snack.
- In the souks, it helps to carry a compas, as even with a detailed map it can be hard to orient yourself in a city where half the streets have no names, and other half have two!
- The real struggle when browsing in the souks is to limit yourself to only what can fit your laguage.
WHAT DOES MARRAKECH CITY TOUR INCLUDED?
√ Transportation in a private Mini van vehicle or 4WD equipped with A/C + Fuel.
√ An English speaking driver.
√ A guided visit through the medina, with your own guide
√ Visiting the Saadian tombs.
√ Seeing the koutoubia mosque.
√ Visiting the Bahia Palace.
√ Marrakech souks.
√ The square of djemaa el fna.
WHAT DOES MARRAKECH CITY EXCLUDED?
Χ Lunch and drinks.
Χ Majorelle gardens (optional visit)
Please contact us for a tailor-made price quotation →
If the itinerary of our tour does not suit your interests or you are looking for something customized,
do not hesitate to contact us.